Saturday 16 July 2016

WIRELESS FESTIVAL 2016!!

So on the 8th & 9th of July 2016 I went to Wireless Festival!!
It was so amazing and the first ever festival that I've been to!

I didn't really know what to expect so I didn't set any standards haha but it was so much fun!

So on the Friday Calvin Harris, The 1975, Bryson Tiller & Miguel were the headlining acts, but I only watched Calvin Harris because tbh he's the only one who I really new and liked lol.
He was so AMAZING and what really made it amazing was the fact that Will Smith introduced him!! It was so random that Will Smith was there, but it was incredible as I am huge fan!

On the Saturday it was absolutely packed! It was completely sold out! which meant that the queues were longer and everything just took so much longer to do as there were so many people!
So the headlining acts for Saturday were Chase & Status, J.Cole & Future! I actually saw all these and they were amazing!! Chase & Status were definitely the best in my eyes! Their energy and music were extremely entertaining!

As well as the acts there were so many more things to do there! They had a Vo5 tent were you would get your hair styled for free, an E! News booth were they were giving away free misguided t-shirts and were also doing peoples make up for free! They had loads of bars and mini clubs and of course food stands! It was just an amazing atmosphere and you get to meet so many different people.
My friends and I also got chose to be interviewed to be on 4Music which was really cool!





Thank you for reading!
Danielle xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment